Here’s the OU-Texas Tech postgame presser with Lincoln Riley.
My helmet sticker list this week-end goes:
- Entire Michigan State team for their inspiring win over Michigan.
- Bo Nix for his steady play in guiding Auburn over Ole Miss, Arkansas, and LSU in succession.
- Key Lawrence and Isaiah Thomas for their big defensive games in getting the OU defense kick started.
- O State’s Spencer Sanders for his QB leadership overall these past two weeks.
- West Virginia’s entire team for changing the narrative of their season these past two weeks with Big 12 wins over TCU and Iowa State.
- Baylor for effectively ending Steve Sarkisian’s first season in Austin and reminding everyone in college football they really shouldn’t be headed to the SEC.
- That’s my helmet stickers for Week 9.
My first impulse Top Six would go…
2 Michigan St.
My rationale for not having Alabama in the Top 4 is that they lost to Texas A&M and their best win is over Ole Miss. I think they’re the best one loss team to date.
My rationale for not having Ohio State in my top six is they lost to Oregon at home and don’t have a quality Top 15 win as of yet over anybody.
My tip of the hat to the hottest team outside of Georgia goes to the Auburn Tigers with successive wins over LSU on the road, Arkansas on the road, and at home over Ole Miss.
On my Top 12 Poll on Tuesday… I’m thinking of Oklahoma State at No. 9 and Auburn at No. 8.
We’ll see as I further explore best wins and worst losses for my Top 12 teams.